Build your Brand with a Personalised Leadership Model
Management theory that describes one-size-fits all models for leadership are becoming less and less relevant as the world of business becomes increasing volatile and uncertain. Leaders that thrive in the current environment are those who can recognise and adapt to change.
The most successful leaders understand their strengths and know how to use them. They craft their own leadership model. A model that plays to their strengths, and also encompasses the latest evidence based practices for employee engagement, high performing teams, and productive departments or businesses. This one day event will support you to develop your own leadership style as well as develop new leadership skills and practical techniques.
In this 1 day workshop you will discover:
- Your strengths and how to use them to create your own “Ideal Leader Model.”
- Typical leadership roles and responsibilities and styles.
- How your strengths support your role as an effective leader.
- Building in self-awareness and development into your model.
- Identifying gaps and approaches to filling them.
- Using your “Ideal Leader Model” to enhance your brand.
- How to use your “Ideal Leader Model” to become a better leader and get promoted.
Who would benefit
Managers or leaders in business, government, or charities looking for a practical and participatory session to join or run in-house. This content is highly personalised and so is suitable for new managers as well as experienced managers and leaders.
What you will take away from this 1 day workshop
- Your Ideal Leader Model.
- A plan to develop your model.
- A personal brand plan.
Call 07894 218048 or email to discuss in-house version of this module and discover if this is the right training for you and your organisation.