The need to innovate products, processes and services are greater than ever. Unfortunately inventiveness and creativity are often regarded as a talent that you either have or not. Many people believe they are not creative and faced with a blank piece of paper they go blank themselves.
Fortunately, Jacob Goldenberg’s work has shown this is not the case and everyone can be inventive. In this 1 day workshop we will look at the steps to success, of innovation.
The workshop will include:
- Getting ready to innovate – mindsets and collaboration approaches.
- Goldenberg’s 5 templates for innovation.
- Using ‘celebrating failure’ as a tool to foster innovation.
Who would benefit
Leaders in business, government or charities looking for a practical and participatory session to join or run in-house.
What you will take away from this 1 day workshop
- A documented innovation process.
- Understanding of the 5 innovation templates from Goldenberg’s research.
- Examples of your own ability to innovate products, processes and services for your company.
Call 07894 218048 or email to discuss in-house version of this module and discover if this is the right training for you and your organisation.