Our latest set of webinars kick off on September 19th there are a few free tickets for early birds or donation options for late comes. We look forward to seeing you at one of these events.
Building Powerful Processes
Wednesday 11th October from 12:00 to 13:00 (BST)
Processes are the unsung heroes of workflows and business, they are the oil that keep everything flowing smoothly and effectively. Unfortunately, not all processes are helpful and a bad process can be worse than no process. They drain our energy, damage customer relationships, waste time and increase staff turnover.
This 1 hour live webinar looks at the power of processes to improve performance, reduce staff turnover and delight customers.
During this session we will explore:
- How to create processes that are effective, efficient and align with our values and purpose.
- How to build processes that are “living.”
- Managing the life cycle of processes.
Innovation – Steps to Success – Live Webinar
Wednesday 25th October from 12:00 to 13:00 (BST)
Many people think they are not creative or not creative enough faced with the need to innovate their products or services. Luckily, Jacob Goldenberg’s work into innovation strategies has proved that everyone can come up with inventive new products and services.
In POSE’s innovation webinar we will look at the steps to successful innovation and Goldenberg’s innovation templates.
The one hour webinar we will cover:
- Getting ready to innovate – mindsets and collaboration approaches.
- Goldenberg’s 5 templates for innovation.
- Techniques for fostering innovation.
Mindfulness at Work
Wednesday 27th September from 12:00 to 13:00 (BST)
The benefits of mindfulness have been well documented in recent years. Research has found that the practice brings many mental and physical benefits, including reducing stress, increasing levels of empathy and alleviating anxiety, to name a few. However, mindfulness is not just useful for people, it can be great for the work place as well.
In this two hour webinar you will be able to:
- Explore how building mindfulness at work practices can improve performance.
- Learn easy techniques for building mindfulness at work practices into your day.
- Better meetings using “reset” technique.
Tuesday September 19th 2017, 7pm (BST)
Discover the only thing getting in the way of lasting happiness and success. Better still find out how to remove that barrier forever. This 45 minute webinar will introduce to three simple approaches to do both.